On Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 12:03:16 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
On Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 09:47:54 UTC, Era Scarecrow wrote:
On Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 09:39:45 UTC, Saurabh Das wrote:
On Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 09:07:32 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
https://github.com/d-gamedev-team/gfm/blob/master/integers/gfm/integers/wideint.d

wideint was exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much :)

I WANT! If this does the job, I want it as part of the Phobos library!!

This request again ;)
I don't know how this works, someone has to propose it, clean it up and respond to feedback I guess.

1) Open PR for initial review
2) Select review manager (from the inital reviewers)
3) Open NG thread and add the addition to the queue (http://wiki.dlang.org/Review_Queue)
4) Hope for positive feedback

In the last month there was a tendency to only accept successful dub packages, so it might make sense to separate this into its own dub package and clean it up. This will also make it easier for other people to find.