On Thursday, 3 August 2017 at 03:00:02 UTC, Johnson Jones wrote:
On Wednesday, 2 August 2017 at 14:51:45 UTC, Mike Wey wrote:
On 02-08-17 08:04, Johnson Jones wrote:
Ok, Using msys I was able to get glade 3.20 running. Maybe that will fix everything.

Great, unfortunately "Use msys2" seems to be the official way to install anything GTK related on windows.

... Also, I cannot seem to load a jpg using an imageview

(test.exe:1628): Gtk-WARNING **: Could not load image 'a.jpg': Couldn't recognize the image file format for file 'a.jpg'

Just a normal jpg. Tried a bmp, same thing. It shows fine in glade itself.

Might be related to

https://github.com/pyinstaller/pyinstaller/issues/1833