On 03-08-17 22:40, Johnson Jones wrote:
Ok, so, I linked the gtk to the msys gtk that I installed before when trying to get glade to work and it worked!

seems that msys is much more up to date than anything else as it just works(I need to remember than in the future).

The problem I see is this:

When I get ready to release my app to the public, I can't expect them to all have to install msys and build.

msys seems to clump everything together and I don't know what files I need to extract to be able to bundle everything together.

Any ideas how to solve that problem? At least now I can move ahead and actually make some progress on my app.

Would still be nice to get the x86 vs x64 issue resolved so I don't have to keep switching between the two for testing purposes. Since Visual D was just patched to handle x64 BP's I guess I can stay with that for now.

I'll try to build and test some new installers tomorrow that will include the loaders.

--
Mike Wey