On Sunday, 3 November 2019 at 23:25:40 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
On Sunday, 3 November 2019 at 16:48:52 UTC, Vinod K Chandran wrote:
On Sunday, 3 November 2019 at 14:01:03 UTC, Jesse Phillips

https://github.com/Rayerd/dfl

@Jesse Phillips,
Thank you for the reply. Does DWT is built upon Java's SWT ? I heard that SWT is somewhat slower in windows. Anyhow, what about the easiness of DWT ? Actually, i just want to make GUI for Windows only. I dont need a cross platform GUI.

DTW is a translation of swt, I can speak to speed comparisons but I don't think you could apply anything out their related to comparing dfl and dwt.

You can write windows only apps in dwt, don't compile for Linux, it uses native drawing.

@Jesse Phillips,
Thanks a lot. :)