On Monday, 4 November 2019 at 19:29:22 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2019-11-03 17:48, Vinod K Chandran wrote:

[...]

Yes. It's a full translation of the Java code to D. No JNI, JVM or Java or remains.

[...]

I don't know if that's the case. Also I don't know if that's related to Java/JVM. And I don't know how SWT and DWT compares in speed.

[...]

There's no GUI builder for DWT, if you're interested in that. In theory you could use one for SWT and translate the Java code to D, but that might be more troublesome.

[...]

DWT works on Windows and Linux. But you don't need to compile it for Linux if you don't want to.

@Jacob Carlborg,
Thanks for the detailed reply. Let me try it. :)