Le 08/11/2012 19:55, simendsjo a écrit :
On Thursday, 8 November 2012 at 17:20:39 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2012-11-08 17:53, simendsjo wrote:

I guess it depends. I find it easier to see that it's an attribute,
especially when you annotate it. But it's harder to grep for.

Is foo an attribute or not?
@serializable
@xmlRoot
@attribute
@displayName("foo")
struct foo {}

Is foo an attribute or not?
@serializable
@xmlRoot
@displayName("foo")
struct @foo {}

I don't know really. In that bottom example, the struct declartion
almost disappears among all the attributes.

Yeah.. But at least you'll always know where to look.

@[serializable, xmlRoot, attribute, displayName("foo")]
struct foo {}

@[serializable, xmlRoot, displayName("foo")]
struct @foo {}

but attribute could be required as the last type, and on a line of it's
own, giving:

@[serializable, xmlRoot, displayName("foo")]
@attribute
struct foo {}

More special case isn't a good idea. We already have way too much of them.