On Friday, 16 November 2012 at 00:29:24 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
On Friday, 16 November 2012 at 00:11:19 UTC, Stugol wrote:
Are these bugs likely to be addressed, or am I likely to be told to fuck off again?

Ah, now things become clearer. The issue here is that what you are describing is not an actual bug, but the consequence of you not specifying one of the source files you imported as part of the compiler command (use rdmd if you don't want to deal with such things). Granted, the diagnostics for it are terrible, you just get to see the raw linker error message.

No, this happens if I omit the optional MODULE statement at the top of the file as well. And, as I recall, at other times.

In general, things such as this would be a great first problem to attack for somebody interesting in compiler development.

How fascinating. Got anyone particular in mind?