On Thursday, 13 December 2012 at 21:37:07 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 12/13/2012 12:46 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2012-12-13 18:27, Iain Buclaw wrote:

I am confused at this commit also.

Walter argues that people are already using it so it can't just be removed. I say, they're using an unreleased version of DMD, this is to be expected.

They have a large code base, and are using it heavily.

This was an unreleased feature. It was supposed to change and people using it must have known that.

You are engaging the whole community into something you dropped here by surprise and then claiming that some people uses. We don't even know who they are ! How can we support your point ?