On Saturday, 15 December 2012 at 18:24:50 UTC, jerro wrote:
On Saturday, 15 December 2012 at 17:31:19 UTC, RenatoUtsch wrote:
On Saturday, 15 December 2012 at 17:05:59 UTC, Peter Alexander wrote:
On Saturday, 15 December 2012 at 16:55:39 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
A quick straw poll. Do people prefer to have all sources compiled in a single compiler call, or (more like C++) separate compilation of each
object followed by a link call.

Single compiler call is easier for small projects, but I worry about compile times for larger projects...

Yes, I'm writing a build system for D (that will be pretty damn good, I think, it has some interesting new concepts)

I took a look at your github project, there isn't any code yet, but I like the concept. I was actually planing to do something similar, but since you are already doing it, I think my time would be better spent contributing to your project. Will there be some publicly available code in the near future?

I expect to release a first alpha version in about 15~30 days, maybe less, it depends on how much time I will have on the rest of this month.