On Wednesday, 19 December 2012 at 19:01:56 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

I was hoping for more consensus to build in this thread. Right now it seems there's still quite a bit of controversy about what the best way to go is.

Andrei

We need to list out all the main points of contention and pick away at them until there's none left

I suspect that some of it may be more of a misunderstanding than real contention, but no doubt a few key points are in contention.

In terms of "core devs", I know about Walter and Andrei, so who else is there that has yet to give us any input?

--rt