Nick Sabalausky wrote:
You know, you've consistently been getting me impressed with your school ;) Caltech was it? I've been to a big public state university, a small supposedly well-respected private university, and a community college (that was highly-regarded, at least for a community college). I had many major issues with all of them (of course, I had major issues with K-12 as well ;) ). But, tech schools, I've never been to one (never got in, and they tend to be expensive anyway). I wonder if these things are specific to Caltech or if they tend to be typical of tech schools?

I don't know if Caltech is typical or not. I went there kind of by happenstance, and was very lucky because their style suited my personality.