On 4/28/13 8:16 PM, Brian Schott wrote:
On Friday, 26 April 2013 at 20:44:12 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
I'm beginning to think that ANTRL is not up to the task either. I've
somehow managed to get the grammar to the point where it correctly
parses several phobos modules but takes a half hour to do so.

I think I'm done with this grammar for now. If there's any interest, I
can use it to create syntax diagrams for inclusion on dlang.org.

Yes! This is awesome. Thanks for this work.

I'll also be filing a series of bug reports over the next few days. (Two
recent examples: 0.0L is not valid according to the lexical standard,
and deprecated("string") is not documented anywhere)

Great.