On May 5, 2013 5:20 PM, "<luismarq...@gmail.com>"@puremagic.com"
<&quot;\&quot;Luís&quot;.Marques&quot;> wrote:

> On Sunday, 5 May 2013 at 13:33:25 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
>>
>> 1. Support extern(C++) classes so can have a split C++/D implementation
of eg: Expression and others.

> I don't know if this will be in the videos, so I'll ask here. I thought
extern(C++) only supported interfaces because everything else fell into the
"we'd need to pretty much include a C++ compiler into D to support that"
camp. Is that not quite true for classes? Did you find some compromise
between usefulness and complexity that wasn't obvious before, or did the D
compiler transition just motivate adding some additional complexity that
previously wasn't deemed acceptable?

It was mentioned, however I do believe there are a few more complicated
things than that.  Many would be in a position to educate you on that.

Regards
--
Iain Buclaw

*(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';