In article <mailman.1187.1368237672.4724.digitalmar...@puremagic.com>,
hst...@quickfur.ath.cx says...

> On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 02:41:59AM +0200, Flamaros wrote:
> [...]
> > More I work with D, less I want to work with C++.
>
> Yup. I think that applies to a lot of us here. :)

Wankers.

> I find D superior to Java in just about every possible way.

But you are not saying anything, because that is like sayint that you find gay
sex superior to heterosexual sex in every possible way.

Admit it: you're a wanker.

> Surprisingly enough, before I found D, I actually considered ditching
> C++ for C. I only stayed with C++ because it has certain niceties, like
> exceptions,

Explain that "nicety" or shut up? You wouldn't know an "exception", if you
caught a venereal disease from it. (But you did, and want to spread it around?!)

> C++ is just over-complex, and its complexity in different areas
> interact badly with each other, making it an utter nightmare to work
> with beyond trivial textbook examples.

You were suggesting that D is better? Why you and not Walter or his "supporter"
Andrei? Do they really need you to evangelize the awesome powers of healing of
D?

>  OO programming in C++ is so
> nasty, it's laughable

OO? Show your guage ("bitch").

> -- if I wanted OO, Java would be far superior.

"surely". Kids get to post on the internet and be addressed as within all of
the
knowledgebase, but ya know what, that dick-wanking period is over. Not because
say it is, but because that is what it is. YOU, adolescent (not that there
aren't exceptions to every "rule", but that that there usually aren't (save for
society rules and government rules)).

> found that C++ is only tolerable when I use it as "C with classes". Its
> OO features suck.

I hear that.

> At my day job,

I've tried that. I gave up years ago, but, well, I don't know.

> we

That's surely it: I'm not a "we". Surely that's it. It is, isn't it. It's like
that movie.