On Sunday, 12 May 2013 at 08:48:28 UTC, w0rp wrote:
This thread is hilarious.

This is like asking a car mechanic what an alternator is. Then when he gives you a handbook explaining what one is, you throw it back and spit fury in his face. Other people don't breathe to cater to your every whim, especially when you reject more than adequate explanations for questions.

No, you are not clever. Aside from not being able to understand the simplest of things, you are not clever enough to speak to others with tact and respect. For this reason alone you should either re-evaluate the way you behave around others, or take a position which does not require teamwork. If you can't respond well to help, you cannot be expected to react accordingly when faced with the criticism you will surely face when making a pull request.

Spare your saliva, it's the typical random troll. Probably the same drunk/lunatic guy coming over and over again in this newsgroup.

I wonder if there are sociological studies of guys like that. I've yet to understand what their motivation is, if there is one.