On 2013-05-20 20:01, Adam Wilson wrote:

A UI toolkit in D would be a fantastic showcase for demonstrating just
how powerful D is. But make no mistake, it will not be easy getting it
done.

I agree. It's a massive amount of work. Before we can even think if starting a project like this there are a lot of things needed to be implemented and fixed. I don't keep list of these things but, I'm thinking: runtime reflection, ABI compatible with Objective-C (this is really needed before doing any work on Mac OS X), other similar things that can be implemented regardless if the GUI toolkit gets implemented.

--
/Jacob Carlborg