Bartosz Milewski wrote:
I don't think the item-by-item pingpong works well in the newsgroup.
Let's separate our discussion into separate threads. One
philosophical, about the future of concurrency. Another about the
immediate future of concurrency in D2. And a separate one about my
proposed system in the parallel universe where we all agree that for
the next 10 years shared-memory concurrency will be the dominating
paradigm.

I'm sure it's a good idea, particularly if others will participate as well. I warn that I'll be at a conference Sat-Thu and I don't have much time even apart from that.