On Thursday, 30 May 2013 at 15:12:57 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
http://forum.dlang.org/post/op.wcvlmg03eav7ka@localhost.localdomain

I probably read that thread originally too....

I would like to see the necessary framework for RTInfo to allow expansion WITHOUT having to modify object.d. I think this can be done, and then it allows anyone to insert whatever they want for RTInfo based on their own needs.

What's the difference between what you're thinking and what I outlined here? I used strings, but it could just as well be interfaces (casted back to a custom class at use time), or something to allow custom types to be added and fetched too.