I think this is a very good idea. The only question is how complete this RTTI should be. This again highly depends on what it will be used for. For some users it might be ok to do a full RTTI, which will increase the executable size significantly. Other users might prefer a minimal RTTI or even no RTTI at all depending on the use case.

The RTInfo template is very usefull for many different tasks, the question is if we shouldn't make the concept more generic so that you can have multiple templates which behave like the RTInfo template. I'm currently also using it for RTTI info see: http://3d.benjamin-thaut.de/?p=25

--
Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut