On Monday, 10 June 2013 at 21:40:58 UTC, Jonas Drewsen wrote:

A quick first look for now:

In general I think that you should clone phobos and merge orange into std.serialize in order for us to see how it really fits into phobos.

As such I think it feels more like a RFC than formal review because it couldn't possible go into phobos in its current state even if we ignored all comments from the this list.

While this is true and it would be my responsibility to help fit Orange into Phobos, there is no clear answer and is something community needs to give input into.

This project has already been through RFC and was not provided input during the "Ready for Review" announcement. So I have taken my self appointed position to push this into the formal platform were people will be required to voice failures they see for inclusion into Phobos.

Thank you for continuing the feedback, I will consider this particular state when deciding to call for a vote, remember that you can vote No and explain the hold up, if the state at voting is not something you feel can/should be included.