On Tuesday, 11 June 2013 at 00:47:56 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
I thought that it was clear that anything being submitted for review for inclusion in Phobos actually had to be in a state where a pull request for Phobos could be created for it.

There was no defining conclusion that I recall. There certainly were such opinions expressed, but as we don't have any review process for processes I don't see how a claim to clarity can exist for such matters.

I have provided my reason, the community is not providing the help contributers need during RFC.

We certainly can't possibly vote it in if it's
not in such a state, because we wouldn't even know what it would look like when it was merged in.

- Jonathan M Davis

Sure you can, if the modifications are simple to understand then it is clear what it will be like in the long run. For those who feel the unknowns are too great, "No" is an appropriate vote. On the more important side, during review many times the issues are resolved prior to voting.

That said, we do need to figure out how to guide contributers when they hit known/unknown show stoppers. I've been lucky so far in working with libraries built specifically for Phobos with good quality, I've intended to take the things I've learned and put them into the wiki; which I shall state so I'll actually take responsibility to do so.

Thank you Jonathan, I will continue to think about how I can better help a contributer and suggestions are welcome.