On Wednesday, 19 June 2013 at 05:30:32 UTC, Jordi Sayol wrote:
Thank you all! it's a pleasure to do it :-)

BTW, due to the new phobos Linux shared library, I've split dmd into three deb packages:

"dmd-bin"         (compiler and others binaries)
"libphobos2-63"   (runtime shared library)
"libphobos2-dev"  (symlink, module files and static library)

"libphobos2-63" can be installed alone without the compiler, allowing to run programs linked against it. It contains the version on its name allowing to have multiple phobos shared libraries installed at same time.
https://code.google.com/p/d-apt/wiki/APT_Repository

These deb packages are installable on Debian-like systems with "multiarch" support (Debian 7, Ubuntu 12.4).
http://wiki.debian.org/Multiarch

Also "D programing language specifications" in several formats:
https://code.google.com/p/d-apt/

Regards,

Ho god, you have an apt repo ?

Y U NO SAY IT EARLIER ?

I must add this to my source list once at home.