On 2013-07-14 05:19, Val Markovic wrote:
I just watched Andrei's /Quo Vadis /talk from this year's DConf and I
liked it a lot. I strongly agreed with his notion that the D community
needs to embrace "operational professionalism"; I've been thinking along
those same lines for months and it's the one thing that the D community
really, /really/ needs to work on. I've been a huge fan of the D
language ever since I read TDPL ~a year ago. IMO it's the most amazing
language I've ever used, and I've used far too many.

I don't normally participate on the D mailing lists (I lurk often
though), but my conscience was gnawing at me to send this email. It's a
bit long, so bear with me.

[Snip]

I completely agree with you and I think it madness that the site is written in Ddoc. But apparently Walter and company loves it.

--
/Jacob Carlborg