On Sunday, 14 July 2013 at 04:56:46 UTC, Val Markovic wrote:

There's some low-hanging fruit with the site that shouldn't be too hard to fix: there's an incredibly annoying "content flash" after any page is loaded (it loads fine, you see the text, then the text disappears for a
second, then appears again).

The flash content bother me, because it breaks my scroll.

I think this web site is too much oriented on documentation. The home page must display news about D language, it will be great to have videos of DConf on it directly.

The documentation need to be a specific section that allow us to browse all versions (documentation is related to a specific version of the compiler).