On Wednesday, 31 July 2013 at 21:50:15 UTC, Brad Anderson wrote:
Someone in IRC, Hackerpilot I believe, related how they copied and pasted some code from dlang.org into their editor and random things weren't getting syntax highlighted. He only noticed what was causing it when he was moving the cursor around and his cursor wouldn't move the same number of arrow key presses he made.

Invisible characters breaking my code is pretty much my greatest nightmare as a programmer.

To clarify: I was updating the syntax highlighting file for Textadept so that it would include the latest list of __traits arguments and so on. I copied and pasted the listing off the site into the lexer file and random things failed to highlight.