On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:00:18 -0400, BCS <a...@pathlink.com> wrote:

Reply to Steven,

BCS Wrote:

Reply to Jarrett,

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 11:56 AM, BCS<n...@anon.com> wrote:

Hello steel,
 build tools: ??? haven't followed that much. I use a command prompt
for simple stuff and for the rest I need make.

Wow.  Seriously?  I have no idea how you cope.

me: dmd main.d
dmd: you didn't pass me somthing from module foo
me: dmd *.d

dmd: duplicate definition

:(

I often have .d files in a directory than should not get passed to DMD. For instance little test cases or alternate version of stuff.

Well, that's hardly the shell's fault now is it ;)

dmd *.d works 99% of the time for me.  I don't have very large projects.

If I have multiple directories:

dmd `find . -name '*.d'`

I also tend to make test programs elsewhere, so maybe I get more mileage out of it...

-Steve