On Monday, 9 September 2013 at 07:21:17 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2013-09-08 23:47, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

Let's stick to grown-up words here. I'm not a fan of MS or Win either, but every time you write "Windoze" or spell something with $ it does nothing to hurt MS/Win and only makes you and other Posix users look
like immature brats.

Why do you put him together with the rest of us Posix users, seems a bit unfair.

Don't worry, I'm pretty certain he meant only immature-brats like myself and not cultivated grown up persons like you.

(Note to myself: In order to get grown-up I should learn to insult those whose linguistic habits differ from mine)

Have a beautiful day, everyone :-)