On 09/09/13 20:05, Jesse Phillips wrote:
I think DDOC should be improved to handle this scenario. Being able to generate
docs with undocumented members would be great for internal development of the
module. I realize that doesn't address all your problems, but I think that is
the correct direction.

Better DDoc is always going to be nice, but come on -- that doesn't address the issue of looking at code in a diff or a copy-paste via chat software, and in the scenarios Manu has described, no one's going to have time to write documentation comments.

OK, you could have a DDoc setting to at least _list_ all elements of class interfaces etc., even if there's no doc comment, but that doesn't address the other factors.