On Wednesday, 18 September 2013 at 17:38:57 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
On 18/09/13 19:10, Paulo Pinto wrote:
For starters, Qt creator can make use of Kate configuration files.

So we could at very least have D syntax highlighting available.

It is available -- current Qt Creator has the same d.xml as the most recent Kate. It dates from 2011 and supports both D and Ddoc syntax highlighting.

I wasn't able to get auto-indentation working with D source files, though.

+1

I use Qt Creator for debugging D when I get a hangover from too much GDB. It works fine with breakpoints, watch list and the rest. As long as I compile with -gc though.

What would be nice is a plugin that provides some tools like jump to definition for variables, find usages etc. I'd be willing to help out with that, testing, coding, documenting etc.