On 03/10/13 13:00, Dicebot wrote:
Yes. Common approach is to fork phobos in private repository and integrate
proposed code there so that it will be available for easy review. Doing actual
pull request will only distract Phobos devs and it not really needed.

As the one who'd be managing the review process, do you have any preferences for how I handle the issues I raised above? Do you think it'd be better to parcel the potentially broadly useful code out across different Phobos modules as suggested or let the review process decide what goes where?