On 10/4/13 7:30 AM, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
On Friday, 4 October 2013 at 09:41:49 UTC, ilya-stromberg wrote:
On Wednesday, 2 October 2013 at 14:41:56 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
After brief discussion with Brian and gathering data from the review
thread, I have decided to start voting for `std.d.lexer` inclusion
into Phobos.

No.

I really want to see `std.d.lexer` in Phobos, but have too many
conditions.

Documentation issues:

clip

- please add more usage examples. Currently you have only one big
example how generate HTML markup of D code. Try to add a simple
example for every function.

clip

Woah! A simple example for every function?     Then it would put the
rest of the Phobos documents to shame :o)

I would say matters that are passable for now and easy to improve later without disruption don't necessarily preclude approval.