On Sunday, 6 October 2013 at 09:37:18 UTC, ilya-stromberg wrote:
Maybe we should wait at least 1-2 weeks from last review before start a new voting? Maybe we should announce upcoming voting for one week prior to start a new voting thread? I belive that it pays additional attention to the new module and helps avoid situations like this.

There were more than 1 week of time between last comment in review thread and start of voting. If you needed more time for review, you should have mentioned it. In current situation I simply have waited until Brian makes post-review changes he personally wanted and moved forward as it was pretty clear no further input is incoming.

Any formal review may potentially result in short voting after if no critical issues are found so I don't think it makes sense in making any additional announcements. There are no special points of attention - if review was declared and you want to make some input, it should be done right there.

Of course, review process is as much community-defined as anything else here. You can always define an alternative one and propose it for discussion. Right now though I am sticking to one mentioned in wiki + some of personal common sense for undefined parts (because I am lazy :)).

Also you can lend a helping hand and manage next review on your own in a way you find reasonable :P