On Sunday, 6 October 2013 at 08:59:57 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
I just think that if you were not completely satisfied with the current API or implementation you could have said so in the discussion thread. It would have at least given Brian a chance to do something about it, before the voting began.

Maybe we went to the voting too fast, and somebody had not enough time to read documentation and write a opinion?

Maybe we should wait at least 1-2 weeks from last review before start a new voting? Maybe we should announce upcoming voting for one week prior to start a new voting thread? I belive that it pays additional attention to the new module and helps avoid situations like this.