On Sunday, 6 October 2013 at 20:40:50 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 10/6/13 9:57 AM, David Nadlinger wrote:
On Saturday, 5 October 2013 at 00:24:22 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
2. I do vote for inclusion in the /etc/ package for the time being.

What is your vision for the future of etc.*, assuming that we are also going to promote DUB (or another package manager) to "official" status
soon as well?

I think /etc/ should be a stepping stone to std, just like in C++ boost is for std (and boost's sandbox is for boost).

Andrei

Please consider the stdx proposal instead. etc was always used for C bindings...