On Tuesday, 8 October 2013 at 06:23:41 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
On Monday, 7 October 2013 at 08:20:20 UTC, eles wrote:
not good. stdx is the same trap as javax: throw-away that never gets thown away and sticks around until forever.

That's just a matter of enforcing the policy. The only problem I see is that stdx can be good enough to be an excuse for not having the feature in phobos.

That is exactly why it is not suitable for D. Enforcing policies is not something we are good at ;) Generally if something is not going to work in an anarchic mode with some tooling automation support, it is not going to work at all ;)