On Tuesday, 8 October 2013 at 05:22:32 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
I think that it's worth noting that if this vote passes, it will be the first vote for a Phobos module which passed and had any "no" votes cast against it (at least, if any of the previous modules had any "no" votes, I don't recall
them; it's always been overwhelmingly in favor of inclusion).

Guess what was the main point of my concerns while following this voting thread. Until now there were at most one "No" vote for accepted proposals and exact "Yes" vote threshold is defined anywhere. When voting will end I will sum up some format stats on topic and after some hard thinking will make separate announcement/topic possible outcomes.