On Tuesday, 8 October 2013 at 05:22:32 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
I think that it's worth noting that if this vote passes, it will be the first vote for a Phobos module which passed and had any "no" votes cast against it (at least, if any of the previous modules had any "no" votes, I don't recall them; it's always been overwhelmingly in favor of inclusion). That in and of itself implies that the situation needs further examination. Though maybe it's simply that this particular module is in an area where we have more posters
with strong opinions.

I had noticed this. I'm not sure if a simple majority is good enough for the standard library.