On Saturday, 9 November 2013 at 12:02:17 UTC, Michel Fortin wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to concentrate efforts on making the official D site and the forum interface multilingual? (and also incidentally add a French forum here?) Then this system can be expanded to other languages easily.

Well, dlang.org is a very good reference website, but as a beginner you can't use it easily to start programming in D. I want to make dlang-fr accessible to all the beginners with tutorials and easy-to-follow documentation.

I think dlang.org must keep like it is now ; a good advanced-programmer website, that make development of the language easy to maintain with advanced reference and docs. In my view that is not its job to promote D and make it accessible to beginners, but maybe I'm wrong ?