Jarrett Billingsley wrote:
On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 4:37 PM, Unknown W.
Brackets<unkn...@simplemachines.org> wrote:
I have not read this entire topic, but what about the following:

case 5, .., 9:

I don't have a problem with the current syntax, but the mathematical
side of my brain squealed with fanboyish glee when it saw this.  This
would be FANTASTIC.

At some point, we need to just move on with this. As to ,.., I suggest is it not visually very distinct in many fonts (the comma and the .) and may lead to frustrating syntax errors.

While there are many "programmers' fonts" that do a good job making the characters all distinguishable, the language shouldn't rely too heavily on that. There's already enough trouble with 0 and O.