On 15/11/13 00:37, Xavier Bigand wrote:
It's only a prototype for the moment, and it will certainly never compatible
with QML files. But if you are only interested by property binding and the
composition system of QML, DQuick will make you happy.

First of all -- thanks for your work on DQuick :-)

However, I think we have to acknowledge that Qt5 in general is a really important toolkit that needs first-class D support. This is only going to become more true as more and more development moves onto mobile platforms.

An effective QtD may be a hard problem but it's one that needs a solution.