On Sunday, 24 November 2013 at 15:32:04 UTC, jerro wrote:
A couple of the options don't seem to exist in crosstools. Specifically "Go to C compiler, select Other languages and enter d". Pretty hard to tell the compiler to support D without this option.

Have you set 'Try features marked as EXPERIMENTAL'?
Are you using a recent version of crosstool-NG? And in case
this isn't clear, there isn't a 'D' option to choose from,
you need to type 'D' into the field.

Yes, I tried experimental features, obsolete features, and number of other things. I know there isn't a D option to check. I was fully expecting a text field to type the letter 'D' into, but the "Other languages" option does not exist. It appears to have been replaced with a "C++" check option.

Give it a try yourself, and you'll see what I mean.