On Sunday, 24 November 2013 at 18:38:19 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
Am Sun, 24 Nov 2013 18:18:22 +0100
schrieb "jerro" <a...@a.com>:

It seems languages other than C are disabled for bare metal builds. You could try searching for cc.ini in your crosstool-ng installation and commenting out the line

if ! BARE_METAL

and

endif # ! BARE_METAL

Good to know. I'll prepare a patch
( I'm currently implementing cross-native builds for crosstool-NG
anyway)

Just tried again with crosstools-ng 1.19.0. I commented out the appropriate lines in my cc.ini file, but the build failed with...

" The following requested languages could not be built: d "

... in the build.log file.

Also, the instructions here (http://gdcproject.org/wiki/Cross%20Compiler/crosstool-NG) say:

"If druntime & phobos do not yet compile for your target you can disable them:

Start ct-ng menuconfig, go to "C compiler" and add "--disable-libphobos" to "Core gcc extra config" and "gcc extra config". "

While the "Core gcc extra config" option exists, "gcc extra config" does not.

The quest continues...