On 2013-11-29 15:08, Manu wrote:

I've been very excited about this for a long time... why is it sitting
in limbo?

I don't know. It seems Walter don't want us to be worse than Objective-C, meaning he want ARC. But as far as I understand it, we couldn't come to an agreement on how to implement ARC. But to be able to be compatible with ARC in Objective-C we would need to follow that very

How is the implementation?

Unfortunately only for 32bit and the legacy runtime. iOS uses the modern runtime. It's also missing some features like blocks and categories.

Is there a reason nobody seems to be actually considering it for inclusion?
OSX/iOS are 2 very important platforms, and I too would really love to
see movement on this work.

I could try and get it up to date again, just do a pull and see what happens.

--
/Jacob Carlborg