On Wednesday, 11 December 2013 at 19:45:25 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
Ok, so who's next who wants to share?

A lot has happened this year and I have realized my life is a marathon at sprint speed, it's way to fast and long. I've been mostly lurking here on the D newsgroups and most of what I've learnt this year programming-wise has been from the newsgroup. It's been a great experience. My projects this year has been some research around CRC checksums (I'm hoping that I'll be able to contribute these to phobos) and my own home-brewed game engine. The engine now has input and graphics, this lead me to writing a ray tracer (next years project). Also learnt the basics for vi, what a tool! And last but not least I've starting to learn more about software security and will continue with the crypto parts next year. Recently ordered a type matrix keyboard. Started with bicycling. and biked the Vätternrundan (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V%C3%A4tternrundan).

So next year... I'll become a father in March/April, so that will be my main objective. Another thing that would be great if time allows would be to develop and commercially ship a product developed in D.