On Monday, 30 December 2013 at 01:36:48 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
On Sunday, 29 December 2013 at 15:42:34 UTC, Jakob Ovrum wrote:
I think we should use this chance to rectify the capitalization of the name. As the result is not exclusively a list of types, current conventions state that the name should be lowerCamelCase.

I believe you got this one the wrong way around: Unless it is exclusively a list of values, the name should be camel cased. It is staticMap t a misnomer in that regard.

David

Do we actually have guidelines about casing in context of aliased content? I had impression that it is symbol on its own that matters and thus TemplateArgumentPack needs to be CamelCased simply because it is a type/template, whatever it aliases.