Michel Fortin wrote:
On 2009-07-21 05:31:13 -0400, Michiel Helvensteijn <m.helvensteijn.rem...@gmail.com> said:

Robert Jacques wrote:

Well /* */ are excellent for toggling code sections. I tend to use
constructs such as // */ or //* or /*/ which allows me to turn on of off
blocks with often a single key stroke. Using /+ +/ means I have to Add
/++/ and remove /++/ each time I want to activate or deactivate a code
block.

Why? I believe that /++/ works exactly like /**/ in that regard. Doesn't it?

//+
code that can be turned off by removing the first /
//+/

I'm pretty sure he meant comment out a signle line at the top, not both, like this:

    /*
    /*/
    /**/

With this, you compile B while A is in a comment. Add "/" at the start of the first line and you compile code A while B is now in commented out.

Wow, you just blew my mind. I wish they taught this sort of stuff in programming 101.