On Monday, 6 January 2014 at 04:11:07 UTC, Adam Wilson wrote:
Hello Fellow D Heads,

Recently, I've been working to evaluate the feasibility and reasonability of building out a binding to Cinder in D. And while it is certainly feasible to wrap Cinder, that a binding would be necessarily complex and feel very unnatural in D.

So after talking it over with Walter and Andrei, we feel that, while we like how Cinder is designed and would very much like to have something like it available in D, wrapping Cinder is not the best approach in the long-term.

With that in mind, we would like to start a discussion with interested parties about building a graphics library in the same concept as Cinder, but using an idiomatic D implementation from the ground up.

I assume that the licence will be BOOST ??

A picture is worth a thousand words, therefore is this the type of graphics library output you are refering to:

http://marcinignac.com/projects/cindermedusae/

Nick