On Monday, 6 January 2014 at 12:52:02 UTC, bearophile wrote:
An independent color system module could be useful, even in Phobos.

Did you see my color.d that simpledisplay now depends on? It isn't particularly fancy, but I found that having an independent color struct was useful since it is imported by many modules, and moving it out to its own kept them from getting too inter-dependent. I put the basic image framebuffer there for the same reason - it is very little code, but having a reusable common type with easy access helps interoperability.