On Friday, 17 January 2014 at 05:30:45 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
Now, if we modify this sentinel to instead record the location of the code that first initialized it (via __FILE__ and __LINE__ default parameters perhaps), then we can set it up to print out this information at a convenient juncture, so that the source of the uninitialized reference can be determined. *Then* perhaps it will be a start of a

Which is easy to do (in theory). Page zero is over a thousand unique adresses. All you have to do is to convert null-tests to a range test. E.g. (addr&MASK)==0