On Sunday, 9 February 2014 at 10:06:12 UTC, Manu wrote:
I don't think you've mage a game recently.

Pointless comment.

Most big games are multi-year projects with teams numbering well in the

Most games are not big.
Most games fail in the marketplace.

I didn't say they should be a focus, I'm saying they must however be supported.

Must is a strong word, but since D is focusing on separate compilation it probably is a focus.

Why are most comments about the application domain for D centered on "prestigious" projects such as AAA games, high volume trading system and safety critical appliations?

The most likely application domain is a lot less "exciting": tools and simple servers.

Get down to earth, plz.